Barry Hunt | Making Canada Sustainably Circular
The Sustainably Circular podcast was originally created to dive into the key issues around sustainability and the circular economy so that you can lead others and make small but significant changes to help create a more sustainable world.
In today's episode of The Sustainably Circular podcast, Andy chats with Barry Hunt, President of the Canadian Association of PPE Manufacturers (CAPPEM), President and CEO of Prescientx, and the Vice Chair of the Coalition for Healthcare Acquired Infection Reduction (CHAIR)
In this episode you'll discover:
- Details on the two pillars of Precientx's PPE inventory.
- Barry thoughts on things we should stop doing, and some things we can start doing to help make Canada more self-sufficient.
- Recommendations for taking the first step to implementing a strategy for being circular in your business.
Join Andy and Barry for this fascinating and eye-opening discussion.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Precientx's primary PPE inventory and it's two main pillars.
- Ways that we can all help make Canada more self-sufficient.
- Recommendations for implementing a circular strategy in your business.
- And so much more...